19 December 2009

Stansfield



Picked this up yesterday, Stansfield '208B. Car Coat'.
One of my favourite labels, Stansfield produces some really well crafted and unique garments.
Arguably an acquired taste perhaps, but he (Dominic Stansfield) does his own thing, centered all around heritage, it's smart, functional, traditional clothing with a modern twist and an amazing attention to detail.
Due to them being out of action this season, I chanced upon this coat from this time last year.
I'd say it's pretty funky, even by my standards, but it works, a double breasted heavy duty wool coat, sheepskin lined with shawl collar, and polka dot lining with pockets in the right places.

I'm not sure if this even went into production, as it's slightly different to the product shots I've seen online.

No comments:

Post a Comment